Look out Cravings because here comes the BOMB!
Add a little pizazz in your life. A tangy tart-sweet treat is ready to EXPLODE in your mouth and chase those cravings away!
- Small mixing bowl
- Fork for smashing the raspberries
- Silicone truffle mold with at least 30 cavities (optional) or you could mold them with a cookie dough scoop.
- Parchment paper and cooking dough scoop if you don’t have a truffle mold
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Swerve confectioner’s style sweetener.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix with a fork until smooth.
- Distribute cheesecake mixture evenly among 30 cavities of truffle molds. Alternatively, use a spoon or cookie dough scoop to put a bite-size portion onto parchment paper.
- Freeze for about an hour or until set.
Store the extras in the freezer for up to 3 weeks. Now you are ready for the cravings!
3 Per serving:
Calories: 122| Fat: 13.3 g | Protein: 1.2 g | Total Carbs: 0.9 g |
Net Carbs: 0.8 g