You can cook and bake in any size kitchen and you don’t need all the space-age gadgetry to become an accomplished cook or even a decent home cook.
If you have a small space you just have to come up with space-saving options then, you can turn any kitchen into an efficient kitchen.
In this post, I am going to recommend good reliable trustworthy, affordable, useable cooking utensils.
Essential Kitchen Utensils
First, I want to make sure that you have all the essential kitchen utensils needed to prepare the meals on this site. This list is not extensive but enough to get you started. As your cooking and baking skills grow you can buy additional utensils as needed.
We will cover in later posts, which are the best quality kitchen essential utensil to get. Including my favorite go-to gadgets and other useful kitchen utensils.
Here’s a list to get you going
- Chef’s knife
- Various measuring cups for solids and liquids
- Large and small mixing bowls
- Various Corrianders/strainers
- Various perforated spoons
- Measuring spoons
- Various non-stick frying pans. Preferably, small, medium and large pans. These items can often be bought as a set. Be sure to get non-sticking!
- One large and small saucepans
- Cookie sheets
- Casserole Bakeware
- Salad bowls
- Serving trays
- Standard size Muffin tins
This list is not extensive but should get going with the majority recipes you will encounter.
Please refer to the sidebar menus for specific recommendations. ( Still working on the menu bar)
- Large Appliances
- Small Appliances
- Pots and Pans
- Misc. items