Calories: 120 Fat: 9.5 g Protein: 5.5g Fiber: 2.5 g Net Carbs: 3g
Who doesn’t love blueberry muffins?
But blueberry muffins have way too many carbs!!!. Not these little low carb gems!
This is the best Multi-berry recipe I have ever tried!
These delectable little treats are just as tasty as their high-carb blueberry counterparts. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself eating all of them by yourself. But……Please, don’t. Even though they are low carb does not mean they are carb-free.
Share them with your loved ones!!! They will love you more.
- 12 cup muffin tin
- Silicone Baking cups (mandatory)
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Mixing spoon
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 3/4 cup sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries (option)
- Place oven rack in the center position, and preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Add the almond flour, vanilla extract, baking powder, and a sugar substitute. (I use Truvia it measures and tastes just like regular sugar.)
- Mix all the ingredients together, then gently fold in the berries, use as many berries as you want
- Finally, grease 12 silicone baking cups and place them in the muffin tin or put them on top of a cookie sheet. Bake for about 20 – 25 minutes until the muffins are golden brown.
- I can’t stress enough to use the Silicone baking cups. They are awesome the muffins will come clean.!!
Recommended Ingredients and supplies:
Swerve Confectioners or Swerve granulated sugar. 12 cup muffin tin, and silicone baking cups.