Calories: 120 Fat: 9.5 g Protein: 5.5g Fiber: 2.5 g Net Carbs: 3g
Who doesn’t love blueberry muffins?
But blueberry muffins have way too many carbs!!!. This is the best Multi-berry recipe I have ever tried! Another winning recipe from George Stella “The complete LOW-CARB Cookbook.
Well, not these little low carb gems. These delectable little treats are just as tasty as their high-carb flour-based counterparts. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself eating all of them by yourself. But……Please, don’t. Even though they are low carb does not mean they are carb free.
Share them with your loved ones!!! They will love you more.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 3/4 cup sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries (option)
- Place oven rack in the center position, and preheat oven to 375. Grease 12 Silicone baking cups and place them in a muffin tray
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Add the almond flour, vanilla extract, baking powder, and a sugar substitute. (I use Truvia it measures and tastes just like regular sugar.)
- Mix all the ingredients together, then gently fold in the berries, use as many berries as you want
- Finally, grease 12 silicone baking cups and place them in the muffin tin or put them on top of a cookie sheet. Bake for about 20 – 25 minutes until the muffins are golden brown.
- I can’t stress enough to use the Silicone baking cups. They are awesome the muffins will come clean.!!