10 Best Blenders of 2019 For Under $100
Unleash Your Inner Barista!
Unless you are a professional cook or a top bartender, you don’t need an expensive blender to make Barista quality smoothies and drinks. I have provided an easy to follow guide on the most popular blenders on the market. Whether you are an experienced mixologist or you just want to make quality drinks at home these blenders will do the job.
The blenders were picked for their:
- ease of use
- and popularity
1. Ninja Professional Countertop Blender
- 1100 – Watt Base, 72oz.
- Total Crushing Pitcher
- (2) 16 oz. Cups for Frozen Drinks and Smoothies (BL660)
Overview: The Ninja Pro Extractor Blades can crush through ice, seeds, skins, and stems with its powerful 1100 watt motor. Smoothies and cocktails will have an even consistency throughout the mix with no chalky residue at the bottom. The 72 oz pitcher can hold enough drinks for the whole family to enjoy.
Storage is a dream. The 16-inch tall blender will fit under most kitchen cabinets and the eight-inch wide base does not take up too much counter space.
Make single drinks
People “on the go” can make single drinks in the 16 oz travel containers right on the blender base. Clean-up is easy with the dishwasher safe BPA-free pitchers and containers.
- • 1100 watts of power with 3 speeds, pulse, and single-serve function,
- • 72oz. Pitcher,
- • (2) 16 oz single-serve cups
- • Ht: 16 inches
- • Width: 8 inches
- Easy to clean.
- The six-blade technology and the 1100-watt motor can grind ice and fibrous vegetables in 30 seconds or less.
- Two 16 oz containers are ideal for making smaller drinks for people on the go.
- The low blade profile, on the small containers, is able to grind up small seeds and coffee grounds.
- Very noisy. Small children and pets may be scared of the loud motor.
- The blades are razor sharp. Be sure to remove the blade assembly from the pitcher before cleaning to avoid cutting yourself.
- The six-blade technology takes up a lot of room inside the pitcher. Larger pieces of fruit and vegetables have to be cut up before putting them into the pitcher.
- The LARGE pitcher is not ideal for grinding smaller seeds such as flax or strawberry seeds.
Bottom line: For the price, this is a good quality blender for making drinks and smoothies at home. Never be without drink ideas! The recipe book provides a variety of quality drinks for experienced home cooks and beginners alike.
2. Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function 40 oz. Glass Jar Blender with 3 Cup Chopper Attachment
Overview: Fibrous fruits and vegetables are no match for this blender’s powerful 700-watt motor. The large 40 oz glass pitchers and a 3-cup chopping cup are perfect for shakes, smoothies and other Keto-friendly/Low Carb drink recipes for the whole family.
- Low cost and 3-year limited warranty
- A hinged pour spout” will prevent liquids from spilling over the sides of the pitcher
- Cord storage prevents the cord from piling up on the countertop.
- 4 blending buttons with 12 multiple blending functions takes the guesswork out of making mix drinks for smoothies and cocktails.
- 3 cup chopper can be used as a food processor.
- The motor can burn out after a couple of months of use.
- The bottom of the pitcher tends to leak while mixing
- The 3-year warranty does not cover plastic parts. (Be sure to check with the manufacturer for warranty details.)
- Breakable glass pitcher.
The Bottom line: The Unique Wave Action system will ensure that drinks and smoothies will have a silky smooth consistency with no chalky residue at the bottom. The 3-cup chopper turns this blender into a food processor as well.
The price and the warranty make this blender perfect for the aspiring barista!
3. Oster (BVCB07-R00-FF) Reverse Crush Brushed Stainless Steel Blender with 6-Cup Glass Jar.
This unique blender has the versatility of a food processor and a blender wrapped into one package.
The Crush Pro 6 blades use a 6-point steel blade design to pulverize ice and other solid items in seconds.
The “seven-speed pre-programmed smart settings” will ensure that the proper setting is used for each drink recipe.
Go ahead and load it up!
Don’t worry you overfill the pitcher the dual 6 pt. blade assembly will automatically reverse to clear up any jams at the bottom of the pitcher. The “reverse blade” feature will prevent the motor from overheating and ruining your drinks.
- 6 cup glass jar
- Reverse crush blender 500
- 3-year satisfaction guarantee
- 10 year All metal drive limited warranty
- 1000 watts/600 blending watts
- 7 speeds
- Pre-programmed smart settings
- The small containers are great for grinding nuts and seeds
- Easily powers through fibrous fruits and veggies with 6 pt. Dual Blade assembly.
- Automatic Reverse blade technology removes jam ups at the bottom of the pitcher.
- Generous guarantee
- Lid doesn’t seal well and tends to leak out over the edges even if below capacity
- Very noisy
- Plastic screw base cap tends to leak while mixing.
- Does not work well with sticky types of ingredients or hard foods.
- Liquids tend to pour down the side of the pitcher through the wide pour spout.
Bottom Line: The reversible blade action will prevent ingredients jamming at the bottom of the pitchers and overheating the motor. The 7 pre-programmed smart settings take the guesswork of mixing professional drinks… every time.
4. Cuisinart Compact Portable Blender (CPB)-300 350 Watt BPA-Free Blender
Overviews: The Cuisinart’s slim low-profile design fits in any kitchen space. The 350-watt motor can grind coffee grounds, mince herbs, seeds, and fibrous vegetables in the 8 oz. chopping cup. The power base automatically “turns on” when a container is placed on top.
With the recipe book, you’ll be able to make professional drinks in the 32 oz pitcher that the whole family will enjoy.
The Cuisinart blender’s ultra-sharp stainless-steel blades with high low and pulse settings can turn ice cubes into the snow for frozen margaritas, and fruit daiquiris.
Never be without your favorite nutritious drink again! The four 16 oz. shattered proof Tritan travel cup can go anywhere you go.
- Size: 10.12 x 15.75 x 10 in
- 32oz BPA-free easy-grip blending jar
- 8oz. Chopping cup
- 4 16oz BPA free travel cups with lids
- One chopping blade and a blending blade that fits easily on the base
- 350-watt motor with a safety interlock feature.
- 3 function touchpad control with easy to read LED indicator lights
- Slip-proof foot
- Cord storage
- Dishwasher safe and shatterproof containers and pitchers
Pulverizes ice instantly for drinks and frozen treats. The pulse buttons on the blender allow hands-free operation.
Cons: Breaks down with normal use between 3 to 5 years. The razor-sharp blades are a cutting hazard. The motor can overheat and burn when mixing thicker items.
Bottom Line: The travel cups are great for fitness buffs and people on the go. The powerful auto-start motor will ensure that your shakes and smoothies will be as creamy as possible.
5. Antibullet Pro – 13 Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System with Hardcover Recipe Book Included (900 Watts)
Overviews: Makes the most nutritious drinks on the market! The high torque 900-watt motor with the single emulsifying blade is able to break down the cell walls of fibrous fruit and vegetables. Beneficial fiber, pulp, seeds, and skins are easily absorbed into your body for overall health and vitality.
The slender design will fit under any kitchen cabinet and countertop. The travel containers can mount to the base for making smaller drinks.
- High Torque power base with a 900-watt motor
- 32 oz container
- Power patented stainless steel blade design with cyclonic action
- Includes 1-year warranty
Pros: Great for people on the go.
The two flip-top lids, 2 handled lip rings, and the 2 comfort lip rings make the container portable: Driving, running, walking and hiking.
The 900-watt motor with the emulsifying blade will:
- Crack seeds,
- Shred skins
- and extract key nutrients from fruits and vegetables.
Cons: The seal around the blades tends to leak while mixing.
The recipe book is filled with advertisements.
Bottom Line: The blender’s nutrient extractor blades make this blender perfect for making the most nutritious drinks on the market. Fitness buffs and athletes will love the single-serve containers for making drinks on the go.
6. Nutri Ninja Personal Blender with 1000-watt Auto-iQ Base to Extract Nutrients for Smoothies, Juices, and Shakes and 19, 24, and 32-Ounce Cups
Overviews: With the 3 blend settings and 32 oz. pitcher, you can make nutritious drinks for the whole family in 30 seconds or less.
- 1000 watt Auto-iQ Base
- Width: 4 inches
- Ht: 10 inches
- Twist-on lid for on the go drinking
- It comes with three containers. 32oz, 24oz., and 18oz. Triton Cups.
- Includes recipe book and an easy start guide.
- Three blending settings
- • Easy to clean
- • Sturdy blades for extracting nutrients from fibrous fruits and vegetables.
- • 1000-watt motor
Cons: Noisy and hard to clean around the seal of the blade assembly.
Bottom Line: The Nutri-bullet is very popular among fitness enthusiasts and long endurance athletes for its travel mugs.
7. Ninja BL456 Blenders – Countertop, 24 oz. Silver/Black
Overviews: This sleek blender with its 900-watt motor can crush ice, seeds, and fibrous vegetables for nutritious drinks and smoothies.
- 900-watt motor w/pulse
- BPA free and dishwasher safe
- 18 and 24 oz. cup and 75 recipe book
Pros: The 18 and 24 oz travel cups, are perfect for people on the go.
Cons: Does not come with a pitcher.
Bottom Line: The 900-watt motor can crush ice into slush in seconds which makes ice-cold drinks a snap. The single-serve cup, • are great for mixing nutritious drinks inside the container. Great for the busy professional who does not have time to make a nutritious meal.
8. KitchenAid KSB 1575CU 5-Speed Diamond Blender with 60 Ounce BPA- Free Pitcher –
The Color: Contour Silver
Overviews: The state of the art Intelli-speed motor on this blender senses the number of ingredients inside the pitcher for optimal mixing. The blender will maintain accurate mixing power to mix both large and small food items.
- • Die-cast metal base
- • 60oz BPA-free pitcher
- • 5 speeds with stainless steel blades
- • Clean touch control panel with LED lights
- • 9 x 8.5 x 16.5 inches
- • 10 lbs.
- • 0.75 peak HP
- • Steel reinforced coupler
Pros: Easy to clean. Hassle-free 5-year warranty.
Cons: Hard to remove blender from the base. Tends to leak after a while of normal use.
Bottom Line: The intelli-motor system takes the guesswork out of blending all recipes. With the 5-year warranty and price, it’s really a great choice for the budget-conscious home cook.
9. NutriBullet NBR-1201 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System, Gray (600 watts)
Overviews: The most popular model in the Nutri Bullet line. The only differences are the price and the motor wattage. Otherwise, it’s the same great blender that will deliver premium results.
- 600-watt motor
- 5.3 inches diameter,
- 8 inches high
- wt. 3.6 lbs.
- Powerful, patented stainless steel blade design with cyclonic action
- Includes power base,
- 1 tall cup, 2 short cups
- 1 flat blade, 1 emulsifying blade,
- 2 resealable lids,
- pocket nutritionist and manual with recipes
- Includes 1-year warranty and access to hundreds of smoothie recipes
Pros: 600-watt motor can pulverize fruits and veggies. The travel-size cups, fit right on the base for mixing drinks and smoothies
Cons: Plastic parts tend to break.
Bottom Line: The emulsifying blade and powerful motor break down cell walls of fibrous fruits and vegetables for maximum nutrient absorption. Health-conscious, active people will love the convenient travel cup.
10. Black and Decker Countertop Blender with 5-Cup Glass Jar, 10-speed Settings. Color: Black
Overviews: The durable glass pitchers and the 10-speed settings make mixing drinks accurate and efficient.
- 4 tip stainless steel blade
- 10-speed settings with pulse
- 6 cup glass jar
- 550-Watt motor
- 8.5 x 9.92 x 13.5 in
Pros: All parts are dishwasher safe. Perfect pour spout eliminates spills down the sides of the pitcher. Multi-level steel blades increase blending efficiency.
Cons: The plastic base tends to leak.
Bottom Line: Classic blender made by a reputable company will provide good years of nutritious drinks and smoothies.
The Final-Final Wrap- UP
There you have it, folks. 10 inexpensive Blenders that provide the same results as the expensive blenders on the market for under $100 dollars. Some people report with minimal care, these blenders should last years with little or no problem.
The common complaint was the noise level on the blender. Mixing drinks only takes about 1 minute or less so the noise level is negligible.
For the price and guarantee, I don’t think you can go wrong with any of these blenders.
Here’s to healthy blending!
If you find other blenders that did not make this round-up please leave comments or suggestions below. I’ll be happy to hear from you!